This one pretty much takes the exploitation biscuit:
FILM/TV – Seeking Individuals for a Manchester Based Production Company
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS AD BEFORE YOU APPLY.
If it is apparent that you have not read this information, we will not proceed with your application. Certain expenses can be covered by the company, but productions are UNPAID.
We are a Production Company in Manchester.
Antoinette: Pure Directing.
The company has 2 divisions – APD:Film and APD:TV.
APD:Film produces documentaries, short films, music videos and so on…
APD:TV – Launched in July, this division is a Manchester based online TV Channel.
We currently have a medium sized crew (20+) who express great teamwork and communication. They are very welcoming and professional.
HOWEVER, we are growing – I am seeking to fulfil new available positions:
*Executive Director (x2)
*Production Manager (x1)
*Special Effects Artist (x1)
*Camera Operator (x3)
Other Positions That Are Currently Open:
*Female Actress x 5
*Male Actor x 2
It is essential that ALL applicants:
– Are based in Manchester.
– Must not be involved within other projects/production companies to which leave their spare time restricted/inflexbile.
– Must have experience within the role they are applying for or a keen passion to be coached for it.
– Be applying for a permanent position. No temps.
– Must have own editing equipment (editors only).
– Are 18+ years old.
– Must have a DSLR camera (cameramen/women only)
– Have access to a Skype account (+ Microphone & Webcam).
– CV must be attached to applications.
– When applying, please state which role you are applying for.
Successful applicants will be expected to have a virtual meeting via Skype and become involved within the company and/or the channel immediately. The role will not be restricted to one production – this will be your role within the company. Therefore this is your role for all productions, including current and upcoming ones (until further notice), as it is a permanent position. Recruitment Introductory Meetings are held every Monday (all day) and Thursday (evenings).
So, if you want experience working with a production company, please feel free to email me and enquire for more information.