WELCOME TO THE TV WATERCOOLER
The place for TV Freelancers
The TV Watercooler is a resource run by freelancers for freelancers. It is independent, completely free and it carries no advertising or sponsorship. There are no mailing lists or other attempts to harvest your data for sale or otherwise. You can subscribe if you wish to, but that’s free as well and it’s only necessary if you wish to comment on a post.
The TV Watercooler evolved from a freelancers’ forum, which itself evolved from a group of like-minded people communicating on the original Productionbase forum. The advent of social media has removed the need for these bespoke environments, but there remains a need to have that useful information and new articles collated in one place.
Latest posts on the Covid-19 crisis
- Zinc Media – a question of disloyalty.
- Envy Post Production – refusing to furlough their runners.
- Ricochet. Not prepared to listen when it comes to furloughing.
- Good news from All3Media!
- Message to employers – go for it, Rishi wants you to furlough!
- If your company says you can’t be furloughed because your contract didn’t end because of Covid-19…
- Any chance that PACT can be a bit less crap?
- Do you work in Television production? If so tell us your rate…
- New furlough guidelines are out – and it is excellent news!
- There are some lovely employers out there…